We wanted to reach out to our RM Residents and provide some information regarding dust control for 2023. We will be offering Dust Control Suppressant at a 50/50 cost share to our RM of Prince Albert Ratepayers, please be advised that with fuel costs rising, there has been some changes to the cost for this season. Please see below for complete break down and a copy of our Dust Control Agreement.
- Dust control will be supplied and applied at a minimum of 200 meters.
- Price per 200 meters is $800.00, cost share is $400.00.
- $200.00/per 100 meters of calcium above and beyond the minimum requirement of 200 meters.
- Rate for driveways and personal areas on properties is $450 per 100 meters.
- Our Public Works Department will be measuring and staking areas requested for the application.
- Please note that no suppressant will be provided unless an agreement is in place.
- The deadline for all applications to be handed in to the RM office is May 10th, 2023, at 4pm
- Please ensure the agreement is properly filled out with all information, such as phone number, mailing address, legal land description and how many meters you are requesting to be applied.
- Please note that the Public Works Department will monitor the condition of the road after treatment has been applied and will use discretion when determining when grading is required, however we are unable to leave treated areas untouched/maintained throughout the entire season.
Please send to:
Fax: 306 763 6369
Phone: 306 763 2469
2023 Dust Control Agreement